We do not buy or sell your information. We are not responsible for any Google Algorithm changes, comments left on our blog posts, content within our blog posts or anything mentioned on our or within blog posts.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on DIAP Media’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DIAP Media’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DIAP Media at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on DIAP Media web site are provided “as is”. DIAP Media makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DIAP Media does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall DIAP Media or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DIAP Media’s Internet site, even if DIAP Media or a DIAP Media authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on DIAP Media’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DIAP Media does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. DIAP Media may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. DIAP Media does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
DIAP Media has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DIAP Media of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to DIAP Media’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
On this website, you can encounter the Social Media Share Buttons which may ask
you to sign in, subscribe, enter your name or perform other actions to get access to the locked content.
Using your email address
When you enter your email or sign in through social networks, you agree to that your email address will be added to the subscription list for sending target news and special offers.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the end of any of emails received from us.
Social Apps & Permissions
When you sign in through social networks, the social apps may ask you to grant permissions to read or perform some social actions.
- Person name
- Email address
Social Apps never collects other data and never publish anything in social networks from your behalf without your permissions.
After unlocking the content the Social Media Share Buttons usually removes all the access tokens received from you and never uses them again.